Robert and Miroslav are co-authors of ITIL4 Service request management practice. They will present a brief history of SRM and their view of where it is going in the future. It will include real stories and practical demonstration of the possibilities.
Date and time: 3.6.2021, 16:30 – 17:30 CET
Place: online webinar
Service request management (SRM) practice
- 20 years of Evolution of SRM
- ITIL4 guiding principles applied to SRM
- Service value system and SRM
- Reactive SRM
- Concept of proactive SRM
Service request management tool features
- Design the service request form
- Design the service request workflow
- ESM principles
- Service Request Catalogue vs. Service Catalogue
- Automation of SR
You will receive an invitation with a link to the webinar in the confirmation email after registration. If you do not receive an email after registration, please contact us via the contact form on the page.
Instructions for joining the webinar can be found HERE.