Konferencia ReConnect 2023
8 novembra , 8:00 – 17:00
The 20s are underscored by a social paradox – we stay online by choice rather than from necessity, yet we are disconnected from each other. With the opportunity for new beginnings in 2023, we must find ways to ReConnect with our customers, partners and peers to rekindle fruitful partnerships and enhance customer engagement, experience, generate new revenue streams and improve the quality of service to our customers.
To strengthen professional relationships and further build on the foundation of old and new partnerships we invite you to 17th annual IT Service management conference which addresses the neet to „ReConnect„.
Conference includes key topics:
- Value demonstration
- People motivation – Attitude, behavior, and culture (ABC)
- Enterprise service management (ESM) – Advanced ITSM
- Artificial intelligence (AI) – Machine learning
- Digital transformation / Digital workflows
- ITIL 4 – Agile – DevOps
- Service integration and management (SIAM)
- IT asset management (ITAM) – Software asset management (SAM)
- Customer experience (CX) – Business innovation
- Knowledge management
- Employee well-being – Employee experience management
- Security – Cybersecurity
- Business relationship management (BRM)
Do not miss the opportunity to find inspiration in the presentations of our experienced speakers on a variety of current topics, including (but not limited to) Customer experience, Digital transformation, Enterprise service management or Artificial intelligence.
For more information, such as the conference partners and speakers, the start of registrations or the agenda, do not forget to follow us on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) where we are always sharing news about the conference and check out our conference page.